The Organizing Committee is planning a few events and some interesting tours within Lecce and other nearby towns for participants and accompanying persons.
- 28 July: Opening Ceremony 5pm, Teatro Apollo, followed by a Welcome Party at the nearby “Castello di Carlo V” (registration will be possible since 3pm at the Castello)
- 30 July: tour Lecce barocca in English [*] 10am € 12
- 30 July: tour Lecce Ebraica in English [*] 10am € 12
- 30 July: special philatelic cancellation [§]
- 31 July: Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Galatone) 4pm FREE
- 1 August: Gala Dinner at “Monastero degli Olivetani”
- 2 August: tour Lecce barocca in Italian [*] 5 pm € 12
- 2 August: tour Lecce Ebraica in Italian [*] 5 pm € 12
- 3 August: Otranto (half day) 3pm € 30
- 4 August: Valle d’Itria (full day) 10:30am € 100
[*] Further dates will be organized according to the number of participants.
[§] On Tuesday morning, July 30th, Poste Italiane will send a mobile office that will provide for free a special cancelation issued on the occasion of the Congress (postage stamps to be purchased individually).
More info about the tours is available here. Deadline to enroll to tours is June 30th.
A booking procedure is available at our event agency web site.
You will be requested to sign in with the code and password you have received when you registered.
They will take care of your booking. In case of problems please get in touch with them by email at email@example.com or by phone +39 0832 304994.